Inside: These gorgeous keepsake Valentine’s Day gifts from kids are so simple. But you’ll treasure them for years to come! Gather around your kitchen table, get inspired, and make your own Valentine keepsake crafts and gifts this year!
That’s what I want my kids to be. Givers.
Many times we focus on teaching our children to think of others during the Christmas holiday season. But honestly, I love using any excuse to help my kids think about how they can give to others. Trust me, we need all the practice we can get!
Although I love cute busy boxes and sensory activities, I wanted to help my children make something beautiful, meaningful, and lasting this Valentine’s Day. And even more than that I want to encourage them to think about the how and why of loving others.
Why do we love the people around us? We love because God first loved us! 1 John 4: 19
How do we love others? With a patient, kind, and humble heart! 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
Got a tot or preschooler? Dive into hands-on, FUN discipleship and learning this month with my Loving Others toddler and preschool activity pack! One month of learning through play that will build your child’s early learning skills, plus open up tons of meaningful teachable moments. Learn more here!
So in the spirit of loving and giving, I rounded up a few gorgeous Valentine’s gifts and crafts that kids can make themselves! Thirty-one, to be exact. Whew!
From fingerprint art and mason jar crafts, to salt dough pottery and clay heart key rings, you’ll find a keepsake your child will love to make and give this Valentine’s day!
Related Reading: 1o Crazy Simple Fine Motor Activities for Toddlers
30+ Valentine’s Gifts from Kids
- Mess-Free Heart Framed Heart Art from The Best Ideas for Kids
- Salt Dough Heart Shaped Candle Holders from Mum in the Mad House
- Salt Dough Handprint and Footprint Art from Rhythms of Play
- These Hands Hold My Heart Sign from Scrap Me Baby
- Ombre Yarn Heart Pallet Sign from Growing up Gabel
- Heart Fingerprint Tree Art from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Printable + Adorable Owl Handprint Art from Glued to My Crafts
- Valentine Glitter Votives from Mason Jar Crafts Love
- DIY Button Heart Keepsake from Tidbits
- Heart Thumbprint Platter from Simply Kierste Design
- Handprint and Photo Heart Keepsake from Teach Me Mommy
- DIY Clay Magnet Valentines from Mami Talks
- Heart Friendship Bracelets from Moms and Crafters
- Fingerprint Heart Keyring from Messy Little Monster
- XOXO Stamped Handprint Heart Art on Canvas from Burlap and Blue
- Salt Dough Jewelry from Mum in the Mad House
- Fingerprint Heart Mason Jars from It All Started with Paint
- Heart Handprint Canvas for Grandma from Crafty Morning
- Heart Shaped Polymer Clay Bookmarks from Glitter N’ Spice
- Handstitched Mason Jar Lids from Dukes and Duchesses
- Jumbo Wooden Love Sign from 517 Creations
- DIY Wood Round Heart Coasters from A Bubbly Life
- Valentine Clay Keepsake Box from First Palette
- Faux Stained Glass Mason Jars from Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Melted Bead Heart Wind Chimes from No Time for Flash Cards
- Fingerprint Heart Garland Photo Frame from Teach Me Mommy
- Clay Footprint Bowl from Messy Little Monster
- Baking Soda Clay Mini Fingerprint Heart Ornaments from Mum in the Mad House
- Valentine Fingerprint Photo Frame from Amy Latta Creations
- Popsicle Stick Heart Box from the Joy of Sharing
- Handprint Stamped Oven Mitts from Plaid
Love crafting and creating with your kids? Check out these genius process art projects you can do with your toddler or preschooler. They’re low stress and your child will absolutely fall in love with art!
Share with us below! What are your favorite Valentine’s keepsakes for kids to make and give? How are you encouraging a loving heart in your little one this season?