If you had to choose one word to describe your motherhood, what would it be?
Joyful, stressful, rewarding, busy?
How does your word make you feel?
Maybe your word makes you feel hopeful. Maybe your word makes you feel disappointed.
Whatever your one word is, I want to help you add two more words into your vocabulary.
Grace and truth.
You see, everything I’ve created here at Jules & Co is designed to help you infuse your parenting with grace and truth.
In those tough, real moments of motherhood, I’ve found that grace and truth are the answers. Every single time.
When my children pitch a fit.. we need discipline (truth) and unconditional love (grace).
When I lose it and yell at my kids… I need to forgive myself (grace) and pray for wisdom to do better (truth).
When I’m sleep deprived and my baby is fussy… we need a consistent routine (truth) and a fresh perspective (grace).
I believe that God planted you in this season of motherhood to THRIVE.
That’s why Jules & Co was created… to teach you:
- Practical tips and schedules to help you conquer the overwhelm of motherhood.
- Learning activities and strategies to encourage curiosity and a sense of wonder in your kiddos.
- Mom-tested advice to handle tough parenting situations and discipline with grace and a level head.
- Heart-to-heart words of wisdom to help you keep your perspective in these busy mama years.
- Tips to help you draw your children to know Jesus and love His Word!
Want do you need to know about me?
- Those people are my favorite. The handsome dudes on the right are Tim and little Jackson. And the sweet baby girl? That’s my Emma Joy.
- I’m 5’1″ on a good day.
- I’m the youngest of four girls, and I have a twin sister. Yep, we’re identical!
- Here’s the crazy part… my twin sister married my husband’s brother. So our kids are double cousins! So. much. fun!
- I’m a former librarian and public school teacher with certifications in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, and Gifted/Talented. I love using my teaching skills at home with my own little ones!
- I’m obsessed with crock pots, hammock swings, and organizing. But (shocker!) I don’t drink coffee.
I’m a firm believer that motherhood is what you make it.
Every day I have a choice to make before my feet even hit the ground.
Will I choose to embrace grace and truth today?
Will I choose to be thankful or ungrateful? Patient or demanding?
Let’s be honest here. I’d like to say that every day is a great day. Hey, I’d even settle for saying every day is a good day!
But I struggle just like you.
I have those days where I just want to throw in the towel or throw myself a pity-party.
But then I remember Ephesians 2: 1-5…
“As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. All of us also lived among them at one time,gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.”
Are you with me, mama? Whether it’s getting your kids on a schedule, finding a fun activity to help you connect, or simply helping you pause and recharge, I’m here for you.
I’m here to help you become the mama you were meant to be, full of God’s grace and truth.
What’s Your Next Step?
- Get in touch! You can reach Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect on Pinterest or Facebook.
- Find what you need: access our free parenting resource library of printables.
- Join 3,000 mamas just like you! Sign up below to get access to my weekly emails that will give you the push you need to keep going! Join us as we find grace and truth for those real mom moments.