Hey, mama. Welcome to Jules & Co!
If you had to choose one word to describe your motherhood, what would it be?
Joyful, stressful, rewarding, busy?
How does your word make you feel?
Maybe your word makes you feel hopeful. Maybe your word makes you feel disappointed.
Whatever your one word is, I want to help you add another word into your vocabulary.
You see, everything I’ve created here at Jules & Co is designed to help you be intentional in your role as a mama.
I’m here to help you build big brains and happy hearts in your little ones.
So, what will you find here at Jules & Co?
- Practical tips and schedules to help you conquer the overwhelm of motherhood.
- Learning activities and strategies to encourage curiosity and a sense of wonder in your kiddos.
- Mom-tested advice to handle tough parenting situations and discipline with grace and a level head.
- Heart-to-heart words of wisdom to help you keep your perspective in these busy mama years.
- Tips to help you draw your children to know Jesus and love His Word!
Become a member of my little community of mamas! Sign up below to get access to my weekly emails that will give you the push you need to keep going! Remember it’s not about perfection. It’s about being intentional!
About Julie McCorkle
Want to know more about me personally?
- I’m 5’1″ on a good day.
- I’m the youngest of four girls, and I have a twin sister. Yep, we’re identical!
- Here it is… my twin sister married my husband’s brother. So our kids are double cousins! So. much. fun!
- I worked as a librarian and the taught Gifted and Talented students for a few years before I became a SAHM.
- I’m obsessed with crock pots, hammock swings, and organizing. But (shocker!) I don’t drink coffee.
I’m a firm believer that motherhood is what you make it. Every day I have a choice to make before my feet even hit the ground.
Will I choose to be thankful or ungrateful today? Patient or demanding? Will my children and husband be shown grace, or will they get the raw end of the deal?
Let’s be honest here. I’d like to say that every day is a great day. Hey, I’d even settle for saying every day is a good day!
But I struggle just like you. I have those days where I just want to throw in the towel or throw myself a pity-party.
Ephesians 2: 1-5 seems to speak directly to me as a mama:
“As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. All of us also lived among them at one time,gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.”
Are you with me, mama? Whether it’s getting your kids on a schedule, finding a fun activity to help you connect, or simply helping you pause and recharge, I’m here for you. I’m here to help you become the mama you were meant to be!
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find inspiration with me on Pinterest or Facebook.
If you’d like for me to send you encouraging emails, just sign up below to get started!